Are you the digital star we’re looking for?
Apply now via email@example.com
Your Role as Data Analyst/ Analytical Engineer at ProUnity
You will design data modeling and analysis services used to explore enterprise systems and applications for knowledge and information that enhance business processes.
You are also responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining data support tools, metadata inventories, and database table creation definitions.
Strategy & Planning
- Devise, develop, and deploy required data queries in response to business user needs.
- In conjunction with business owners and department managers, develop data models and protocols for exploring production databases.
- Assist in the development of data management policies and procedures.
- Identify research questions, problem solve using data analysis and communicate the results to various stakeholders.
- Help ProUnity build and grow the data team
- Work with application development staff to coordinate the creation and management of data queries.
- Collaborate with business owners, end-users, development staff, and other stakeholders to integrate data management applications with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data analysis services across the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to data models.
- Create data definitions for new database table development and/or changes to existing ones.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access and data consistency and integrity.
- Develop routines for end-users to facilitate best-practice use of data management tools.
- Collaborate with database and disaster recovery administrators to ensure adequate protection and integrity of data assets.
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or statistics,
and a minimum of 3 (preferably 4-5) years of equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Azure SQL, SQL Server, or any relational databases.
- Familiar with Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong understanding of data models, structures, theories, principles, and practices
(e.g., star schema, snowflake, data vault).
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling tools such as dbt, PowerDesigner, Erwin, Idera.
- Working technical experience with relational database servers,
preferable Azure SQL, SQL Server, or other relational databases.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting.
- Direct experience with data management techniques,
especially with data cataloging and business dictionary.
- Involvement in inter-departmental projects
and experience communicating with various stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-driven, and open to proposing new initiatives
for new and existing data products.
- Ability to research data management issues, practices, and products.
- Ability to translate technical language and present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Curiosity and keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- You join a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Work in a constantly evolving business sector
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating work environment
in a close-nit and motivated team welcoming personal growth
- A highly varied job where you can deliver high added value results
- A competitive salary
- Extralegal benefits
(meal vouchers, company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, recovery days, …)
ProUnity: grow with us.
We are the fastest growing HR tech company in Belgium, and two-time winner of the Deloitte Fast 50. We already connect companies and government departments looking for external talent with more than 10,000 freelancers and 1,000 service companies. And our ecosystem keeps on growing. Smooth management, well-being and happiness of our employees is an important key to this success.
Grow with us. Apply now via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org